About Linda Goodwin
I have been swimming from a very young age, my dad always pushed me to be a good swimmer and I've always loved the water. As a child I competed at club level right through to my teenage years.
I moved to the beaches almost 15 years ago and fell in love with the ocean all over again. I'm an active member of my local surf club and you can find me in the water most days swimming, surfing or just enjoying the ocean.
I am a AustSwim registered swim teacher and coaching is something I truly enjoy, i'm also a Level 1 surf coach and a keen skate boarder.
• Qualified AustSwim Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety
• Qualified AustSwim Teacher Towards Competitive Strokes
• Current CPR certificate
• Current Working With Children’s Check
• Current Bronze Medallion Surf Lifesaver
• Level 1 Surf Coach
• Fully insured (public liability & professional indemnity)